October 31, 2017
- If they run away, it’s fine, because they move in slow motion.
- You don’t have to stress about the quality of the food you’re buying them because it’s crickets.
- They don’t like affection, so you won’t be heartbroken when they die.
- Chameleons help you to contemplate philosophy. Are they trapped in a cage, or are you?
- Chameleons don’t bring you gifts in the form of dead animals, excrement or torn-up shoes.
- They fill the void in your life left by loneliness, but don’t disrupt the silence flowing through your apartment.
- Dogs ruin the mood. Chameleons will never stand in the way of love.
- Your calico probably doesn’t match your carefully cultivated furniture set, chameleons go with anything. Think about it.
- Random strands of fur are not a stylish fashion statement. Chameleons will let your outfits shine as they were intended to.
- No potty training. No litter boxes.