For this one, the ratings themselves mean less than the fact that all of these pictures irritate me, so I’m slapping a number on them based on vibes and nothing else.
- That’s one way to get rid of a parking ticket! 4/10.
- X marks the spot where a litterer stood. 5/10.
- If you’re in college, you should already know your ABC’s, and you should also know that leaving ABC gum on the ground is a kindergarten move. 2/10.
- Wish someone had lifted n’ peeled this off the ground and put it in a trash can. 6/10.
- This piece of trash is extra spicy, because it can cause people harm if they step or fall on it. Also not good for animals. 7/10.
- A paper cup doesn’t belong in a pile of leaves just because it has trees on it. You can’t fool me — I know that doesn’t go there. 3/10.
- Ultra bad for the environment. Hardy har. 2/10.
- Belongs in a movie about college students directed by people who haven’t been in college for years, not on the sidewalk. It’s kind of a cool picture, though. 8/10.
Pick up your trash.
Graphic by Neako Hallisey.